Saturday, May 30, 2015

3 Week Update

Week 3.....
This is not where the habits get cemented into place.  I need another 21 days!

I have not been eating my 3 Tablespoons of coconut consistently for 3 times a day.  I have to replenish my supply, however, but I need to stick to the 3 Tablespoons.

I definitely eat less when I have the coconut.  I walk away from the temping aisles at Wegmans.  The trip to the Chinese buffet was bad news the other day.  I ate less, but it was still too much.

On the positive side, I am more willing to work out at home.  I did at least 20 minutes for 6 days this week.  It feels good to sweat without feeling like a weakling.  It could be the coconut or diet improvement.  But I am eager to so something and more apt to fit it in my morning.

I have added more supplements to my daily intake.  I feel that is helping, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment